Skip to menu

Project Management Construction Services

TESTIMONIALS

2019.06.01 16:06

Japanese Office Renovation

Views 1489 Votes 0 Comment 0
Extra Form
Rating 10
I have nothing but praises for George. He is absolutely reliable and trustworthy. Prices are transparent and reasonably priced. Works are of great quality. Everything was finished without a hassle and George would always be there to help even for things not directly related to the renovation. I will definitely hire his company for further House and office renovation. Thank you!!

1. Efficient and Excellent Office Renovation

Choosing George and Janco as our contractor was an excellent decision as he is dedicated to his work and committed to the projects that he takes on. Our office renovation works were completed so quickly, it surprised me! And everything was d...
    Date2019.06.03 ByMadhu 10점
    Read More
  2. Japanese Office Renovation

I have nothing but praises for George. He is absolutely reliable and trustworthy. Prices are transparent and reasonably priced. Works are of great quality. Everything was finished without a hassle and George would always be there to help eve...
    Date2019.06.01 ByTomohiro 10점
    Read More
  3. Surecomp Office Renovation

I will start with saying, professional, accountable, responsible, committed, meeting timelines, organized and a good partner.    We have engaged a few times with JANCO to renovate 2 different offices.   We took over an existing space and had...
    Date2019.04.24 ByAnat 10점
    Read More
List
Board Pagination ‹ Prev 1 Next ›
/ 1