Skip to menu

Project Management Construction Services

TESTIMONIALS

2019.04.24 10:02

Surecomp Office Renovation

Views 15678 Votes 0 Comment 0
Extra Form
Rating 10

I will start with saying, professional, accountable, responsible, committed, meeting timelines, organized and a good partner. 

We have engaged a few times with JANCO to renovate 2 different offices.

We took over an existing space and had to accommodate it to our needs, George with his flexible thinking could understand what we

were looking to achieve and most importantly within our budget. His work was very clean and accurate taking into consideration the

space limitations to ensure we have a nice and comfortable working environment.

We would definitely continue to work with JANCO on any project we may have in the future and happy to give our reference to anyone who wishes to engage JANCO for their next renovation project. 

SC Entrance  2019-04-24 at 10.00.51.jpeg

Anat Elgrichi 

Surecomp APAC General Manager 

1. Efficient and Excellent Office Renovation

Choosing George and Janco as our contractor was an excellent decision as he is dedicated to his work and committed to the projects that he takes on. Our office renovation works were completed so quickly, it surprised me! And everything was d...
    Date2019.06.03 ByMadhu 10점
    Read More
  2. Japanese Office Renovation

I have nothing but praises for George. He is absolutely reliable and trustworthy. Prices are transparent and reasonably priced. Works are of great quality. Everything was finished without a hassle and George would always be there to help eve...
    Date2019.06.01 ByTomohiro 10점
    Read More
  3. Surecomp Office Renovation

I will start with saying, professional, accountable, responsible, committed, meeting timelines, organized and a good partner.    We have engaged a few times with JANCO to renovate 2 different offices.   We took over an existing space and had...
    Date2019.04.24 ByAnat 10점
    Read More
List
Board Pagination ‹ Prev 1 Next ›
/ 1